Pensions and Post-graduates

I just wondered how many people really had a good handle on how much pension, if any, they might get when they eventually feel they might retire. I have no real idea although I think 'not much' might be the answer, certainly not enough to live on. My husband might fare a little better although, having paid into a Company pension for a good number of years, it was frozen a while ago due to low funding. Fortunately, whilst trawling through the internet searching for 'work from home' 'how to earn more money' 'school hours work'  and numerous other, desparate searches I came across a little gem in the form of Kleeneze.

Having struggled to find work after my degree on the grounds of 'no experience' 'over qualified' and other such seemingly insurmountable problems I wasn't shy of just doing any work to bring some money in. I've worked in a pickle factory, held various office jobs, then telesales and finally out on the road in various sales positions until I had a family. I suppose that was why I looked further into the opportunity presented by Kleeneze. I really wasn't sure it would work, I'd never seen one of their catalogues before but it did sound like a lot of other people were doing it and I was shown some recent cheques showing some amazing amounts of money that people were earning so I gave it a go. I'm sure my husband thought it was just something to keep me busy but he soon changed his mind when the orders started coming in. You can earn money as soon as you deliver your first orders and, if you show other people how to do the same thing, build yourself a great business with a residual income which will be much better than any pension you can get.